We have partnered with Spedal to bring you local deliveries! Spedal support young people experiencing homelessness by employing them and giving them a fair wage, which we love!
Here are some details on how local deliveries work.
- Order online with Kilo
- £5 delivery fee
- £15 minimum spend
- 3km delivery radius (may expand if deliveries are popular)
- Orders will be delivered on Monday afternoon (may expand if deliveries are popular)
- Place your orders by Midnight, Sunday for delivery Monday
- All dry goods will be packed in paper bags, so you can just order them from their usual product pages. We would love to develop a circular system for this too (if local deliveries are popular), but in the meantime, we are happy to take bags back in your next delivery too, so we are responsible for the waste.
- Non-weighed products (ex. bar soap, toothbrushes, etc.) can also be ordered for local delivery,
- Liquids will be delivered in returnable bottles, so please order them from here. There is a £1 bottle deposit included in the price of the product, but you will receive a £1 credit for each bottle that you return with a future delivery.